Understanding the importance of holistic development of the students we provide various sports facilities to the students and give them a chance to choose from a wide range of sports via football, table tennis, basket ball, volley ball, Cricket, badminton etc. To create sensible and socially responsible citizen the campus provides a platform to its students to render service to the society they belong to. Regular Blood donation campus are organized twice a year. Apart from that the institutes’ trust organizes various health camps on regular intervals. Some people may even look for top supplement for reducing fat
Sports & Cultural Activities/Achievements
Lush green ground for outdoor games i.e. cricket/football/basketball/athletics. Fully equipped indoor games hall i.e badminton, chess, table tennis, weight lifting etc. Following are the achievements for present session.
- Rama and Arun Rathee are national chess players.
- Anmol and Harshit won bronze medal in weight lifting.
- Aakash awarded as Athlete Excellency at MDU
- Yash Dhankar swimmer won silver medal at North Zone level.
- Overall best college trophy in Zonal Youth Festival JHANKAAR-15.
- Runner’s up trophy in Interzonal Youth Festival Unifest 2014.
- 1st position in Folk Dance in North Zone Inter University youth festival.
- 1st position in all India University level, also awarded by prize of Rs. 5,00,000 by Sh. Rambilas Sharma, honorable Education minister Haryana.
- Represent India in cultural festival organized for SAARC countries in SAU fest.
- Won overall best college trophy in Techno-management fest in MDU.
- 3rd Position in Inter College Drop Roball Championship 2018 organized by M.D. University, Rohtak.