- The placement department sends placement invitation letters to the companies enclosing a brief summary of the courses available at Vaish College of Engineering
- The company may visit the campus for a Pre-Placement Talk either before the selection processes or may combine it with the final recruitment.
- On receiving information file, the placement office announces the requirement of the company, asking interested students to submit their resumes, which are then handed over to the company.
- The company, after short listing candidates from the application pool and eligibility data file sent to them, sends back the list of short listed candidates to the Placement Office at the earliest.
- A mutually convenient date is finalized for the selection process/ recruitment drive.
- After completion of the selection process, the company is required to furnish the final list of selected students preferably on the same day, or as soon as possible.
- The company sends offer letters to the Placement Office for handing them over to the students. Offer acceptances (from the students) are received and sent to the company by the Placement Office.
Companies like Cognizant, Aon Hewittt, Daffodils, TCS, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, XL Dynamics, Hexaware Wipro, Syntel, Accenture, IBM, HCL, CSS Corp, Hexaware, technologies, Birlasoft , Jindal Steel , LPS Bossard , Honda have recruited VCE students with packages of more than Rs.4,00,000 per annum. Major MNCs are giving Offers status to enables the students from core engineering branches to pursue the career in their own
|a research paper is http://www.fime.it/?special-assignments 300 Word free research papers online dissertation writers retreat capella Name||Designation||Department||10,642 Best Resume Writing Services In Atlanta Ga Dekinai jobs available on Indeed.com. Service Writer, Freelance Writer, Service Advisor and more! Contact Number|
|Dr. Vaibhav Jain||Training & Placement Head||ECE||7015719857|
|Dr. Rashmi Gupta||Member||Applied Sc.||9466825434|
|Ms. Ritu Yadav||Member||ECE||9416301184|
|Mr. Arjun Gupta||Member||MBA||9416080037|
|Mr. Dushyant||Member||Â CSE||9992573008|