One of the key contributors to an effective and intensive learning experience is living on campus. VCE Rohtak is equipped with excellent residential facilities that strengthen the feeling of belonging and provide students the necessary impetus to a more cohesive learning environment. Besides easy access to library and computer facilities, the recently upgraded hostel facilities include amenities like television, table-tennis tables, water filters and coolers, coffee vending machines as well as washing machines. Moreover, all rooms are networked and students are connected through a 24-hour Internet facility, the Institute Intranet and messaging applications. The VCE Rohtak students find themselves a part of a bustling, vibrant and virtual community that extends participatory and interactive learning beyond the classroom. Besides encouraging a better peer group interaction for group study and non-classroom activities, it also promotes an informal atmosphere for student-faculty interaction.
- Separate hostel facility for boys and girls within the campus
- Semi furnished rooms
- Adequate ventilation and lighting facility
- Arrangement for 24 hours uninterrupted power supply through dedicated hotlines
- Internet connectivity through Wi-Fi system
- Facilities for indoor and outdoor games like Table tennis, Badminton, Football, Basket Ball, Volleyball, Cricket etc.
- Medical assistance to students, 24 x 7
- Power backup for light load
- Hygienic mess facility with vegetarian meals only
- 24 hour security
- Gymnasium facility
- Newspapers and magazines are provided to students on demand